Beginning of the Semester Tips in GIFs
Sometimes, especially with the spring semester, it can be hard to find motivation to get back in the swing of a school routine.
To help you, I’ve compiled some GIFs to illustrate a few tips that can help you start the semester strong and end strong.
1. Make sure you are capable of getting out of bed when your roommate tries to get you up. They really are trying to help you and should be thanked for their efforts.
2. Keep it consistent. Seriously, class is so much easier if you actually go. It’s a simple formula that too many do not follow. Get in the habit of going every day and your professors will love you! Just know … one day isn’t enough.
3. Make sure you eat a good breakfast because it can give you the needed energy to make it through the day.
4. Arrive to class early. Although it might look cool to get there right on time, don’t be like this guy.
5. Remember that it’s not the last test that will fail you. It’s the first one.
6. And lastly, being lazy could end badly for you. A little bit of effort can save you a lot of pain.