Subscribe by e-mail

Top 50 Albums For College Students

0

Top 50 Albums For College Students

This post is part 1 of 9 in the Music in College series: I have had a bunch of memorable experiences during my college career. I have aced classes, dropped others, and bombed tests....

0

Top 50 Albums Part 2

This post is part 2 of 9 in the Music in College series: 45. The Cure – Disintegration Credit: Fiction Records  What I Say: This album is like a Horcrux, as my soul is...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 3

This post is part 3 of 9 in the Music in College series: 40. Green Day – American Idiot Credit: Reprise Records  What I Say: I was about 13 years old when I stepped...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 4

This post is part 4 of 9 in the Music in College series: 35. Various Artists – Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 Credit: Hollywood Records What I Say: This movie was...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 5

This post is part 5 of 9 in the Music in College series: 30. The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – So Delicious Credit: Yazoo Records  What I Say: If I get to brag...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 6

This post is part 6 of 9 in the Music in College series: 25. Clutch – Psychic Warfare Credit: Weathermaker Music What I Say: “Psychic Warfare” was my favorite album of 2015. I played...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 7

This post is part 7 of 9 in the Music in College series: 20. The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds Credit: Capitol Records  What I Say: My brother tortured me with this album every morning...

0

Top 50 Albums Part 8

This post is part 8 of 9 in the Music in College series: 15. Kanye West – 808’s & Heartbreaks Credit: Roc-A-Fella Records  What I Say: The synth heartbeat to “Love Lockdown” is one of...